Things you will do
- Evaluating existing manufacturing processes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Determining problem resolutions and implementing improvements.
- Developing detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow.
- Researching and developing new processes, equipment, and products.
- Developing and implementing cost-saving measures and quality control systems.
- Ensuring manufacturing processes, equipment, and products comply with safety standards and legal regulations.
- Maintaining research and activity documentation and preparing reports.
You’ll fit in this job if you
- Degree in manufacturing, industrial, mechanical, or electrical engineering required.
- Experience in evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes.
- Experience using Google SketchUp 2019, Solidworks 2020, and related software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Have a good knowledge of electronic/pcb is a plus