Can you spot a risk when you see one? In Blibli.com, Risk & Payment Management Officer specializes in identifying potential causes of vague transactions or loss, recommending and implementing preventive measures, and devising plans to minimize loss to Company. In other words, the analyst will coordinate and perform research, analytics, and identify early detection of any fraud cases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking/Business/Law from an accredited university with GPA Min 3.3
- Min. 1 year experience in relevant experience related Risk and Payment.
- Be customer-obsessed, always mindful of our key objective to provide exceptional service to our customers
- Passion for flow, streamlined and efficient processes, mechanism and systems able to drive operation scalability
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, performance stability, good understanding and judgment under limited supervision, in under pressure situations, and at a fast pace work environment
- Possess the strong ability in practical problem’- solving, attention to details, establish root cause and be able to extract, analyze and work with data to assess situations and take appropriate action
- Possess a conscientious and meticulous work ethic, can think out of the box, have the ability to work independently and fast learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information and able to work for cross-functional teams
- Willing to work flexible schedules/areas and must be able to work overtime as required, including weekends and holidays
- Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- You should qualify in test requirements, such as Excel Test or Presentation Session