- Provide analytics for assigned tribe, working as a partner to other tribe members (i.e. product leaders/process owners/product manager, etc.) to identify, develop and drive key analytics or reporting projects relevant to the product.
- Exhibit deep data insights, as well as business model understanding, to create reporting and dashboards for business that un-earth issues/trends not easily spotted by business teams.
- Execute quantitative analysis that translates data from multiple systems into actionable insights.
- Data modelling for Data Mart and View (conceptual, logical, and physical) to support effective and efficient reporting.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data systems.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review reports and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Making mathematical models for business problems, design experiments and success metrics to test out new product ideas.
- S1/D4 Business Analytics, Computer Science, Math, or Statistics
- 2 years of experience but entry level is welcomed