- Manage communications and build relationships with media, KOL, and third party agencies for joint collaboration of various campaigns/promotions.
- Research and identify KOL across multiple digital platforms to build powerful brand experiences.
- Reaching and building a KOL network for different categories on social media.
- Implement KOL engagement campaigns by liaising and coordinating with KOL in their requirements, timeline, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with team members to initiate and execute different promotional campaigns.
- Negotiate costs appropriately to ensure a mutually beneficial agreement.
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work.
- Active university students or fresh graduates
- Preferred background but not limited to: Legal, Communication Science, International Relation, Social Science, or related field
- Excellent in Communication Skills & Interpersonal Skills
- Have good writing skills and the ability to write different kinds of copy to explain complex concepts in a clear, concise manner.
- Comfortable and skilled as communicator and presenter
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and see them through to completion in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter that can work independently, complete projects with little supervision, and able to work effectively under pressure
- Professional in manner and demeanor
- Supportive teammates
- Self development activities that support careers
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working during pandemic
- Broaden your knowledge in financial investment