Company & Role Overview: At BASE, we are committed to building an innovative URL and IRL experiences that our consumers love within the beauty and wellness space. We are looking for a Product Innovation & Development Intern to join our dynamic team and get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing beauty and wellness companies in Indonesia.
This role will support our growing product portfolio and our commitment to provide value-driven, innovative, and environment-friendly products. We’re looking for someone who’s nimble, creative, and adaptive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multitask. This paid internship role will be reporting directly to Sr. Product Innovation & Development Manager where you will be working from home due to the pandemic situation.
Three Months of Internship Expectations
• Create skincare ingredients (active and excipients) analysis based on journals and article research,
• Partner closely with Data team for market research and analyzing skincare and ingredients trends,
• Partner closely with the Customer Experience team for customer care related to product specification,
• Assist other teams such as Marketing and Creative to create some content regarding the product,
• Be a partner of the product performance team to create some regulatory documents.
• Committed with 3-month lengths of an internship program
• Passionate about the beauty and wellness industry
• Bachelor’s degree or final year university student in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering, Biology, Bio-engineering, and any relevant fields
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, often-changing collaborative environment
• Tech-savvy, comfortable in exploring new software tools
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a plus
• Great attention to detail, and neat with documentation with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Self-starter, able to work independently or in teams in fast-paced working environments