About The Role:
- You will be a strong leader who thrives in working within teams to meet business goals. You will quickly learn the nuances of our product and our customer base and support the acquisition drive across this fast-growing portfolio. You have empathy for people and businesses, as well as internal stakeholders like sales and product teams.
- Cross-functional leadership, ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and comfort with ambiguity and tight deadlines are a must. Ideally, you have a strong understanding of digital advertising platforms, a track record of resilience under pressure, and a vision for how we can better meet the needs of our customers with our solutions.
- Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders (including Partners, Product teams and Agencies) to deliver strong GTM campaigns with clear customer focused success targets, experimentation tactics and measurable ROI
- Translate product intent into compeliing narratives, customer value propositions, positioning and messaging based on customer and competitive insights
- Project manage critical launches driving alignment on phased rollouts and expectations between the partner teams, and executional support from the project team
- Craft narratives to to explain our products and service to partners and clients, while collaborating with our internal teams in developing communications, product documentations and sales collateral
- Build feedback loops with our sales and research teams to understand the voice of the customer and insert this into product development teams and go to market initiatives
- 5+ years professional in product management, B2B product marketing, digital marketing/advertising/sales
- Driven exponential growth in a product and/or marketing function
- Strong stakeholder management skills and can lead via influence
- Communicator with experience simplifying concepts, influencing executive stakeholders, and creating messaging and content for external