Float Foods is opening an internship opportunity in Indonesia to support its expension in the country. Float Foods is a Singapore-based food technology start-up with a mission to innovate, develop and advance Asia’s plant-based foods ecosystem. We focus on innovations in plant-based foods with the aim of contributing to Singapore’s food safety, whilst being sustainable, caring for our environment, and enabling consumers to eat healthy, nutritious foods. www.floatfoods.com.
· Conduct market analysis to provide insights into current trends and market size for plant-based products, including plant-based eggs
· Plan, design and support the implementation of local commercial and marketing strategies
· Identify key decision-makers for key commercial partnerships (distributors, restaurant owners, procurement managers, head chefs, investors, etc.) in Indonesia, set up meetings and build relationships with them, set up a database for local contacts
· Understand and negotiate the regulatory system for food imports into Indonesia
· Coordinate with Float Foods office in Singapore, and report on activities in a timely and concise manner.
· Current student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Food tech, Business or fresh graduate.
· Good communication skills, both written and spoken in English & Bahasa Indonesia
· Strong demonstrated the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· High energy, hands-on, detailed-oriented, and able to work independently.
· Able to think outside the box, innovate and differentiate.
· Self-starter, ability to work and thrive within a fast-paced, culturally diverse, and evolving environment.