- Generating invoices, credit notes, and account statements (soft-copy and hard-copy) in a timely manner in accordance with Service Level Agreement and ensuring that all documents have been properly obtained.
- Maintaining accounts receivable records and monitoring the aging of receivables, including reminding respective parties on payment.
- Performing accounts reconciliation.
- Performing bank reconciliations, i.e., ensuring all bank receipts and payments have been properly recorded in the accounting system.
- 1-year experience. Fresh graduate, majoring in Accounting is welcomed.
- Understanding of invoicing process and requirements.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations.
- Ability to work independently and in cohort with other team members as required.
- Ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people.
- Attention to detail.
- Good work ethics.
- Able to work under pressure.
What can we offer?
- Extensive knowledge in import and export logistic business.
- Exposure to high-growth startups supported by reputable investors.
- High potential to get an Excellent Career.