Advotics is a Cloud Digitalization SaaS provider. Advotics introduced a cloud platform to digitize workforce, business network, and physical assets and products, with the main objective of converting data from offline work & trade activities into insightful metrics for management to make important business decisions such as sales penetration, productivity, retail execution strategy. Innovation is in our blood and we’re looking for the brightest minds to develop world-class software that will touch the lives of many customers of our clients. Our team comprises of software veteran from Seattle-based Amazon.com, a project leader from Boston Consulting Group, Ph.D. from MIT in Mechanical Engineering, and software engineers graduating from top Indonesian universities. You will learn from the best and make history in Indonesia’s tech industry. “Bringing visibility to all your offline activities.”
• Currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields from top local or overseas universities
• Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, data structures, algorithms and solving challenging problems.
• We will only consider candidates who can commit to at least 3 months of full-time internship.
• Java programming language is a must • Familiar with Linux environment
• Have a good understanding of Object-oriented Design, data structures and algorithm
• Have a knowledge of using relational databases (i.e. MYSQL